The Natural Parota dining set is a stunning and sophisticated furniture piece that adds a touch of elegance to any space. It is sure to make a bold statement.
- Built with Parota wood.
- The Parota tree is appreciated for its longevity and unique grain pattern. The natural two-tone of this wood gives it a unique character with variations in tone and depth.
- The knots on the surface of solid wood are natural markings that give each piece of lumber a unique look. These variations in wood grain, tone, and knots also add character to the wood’s appearance without compromising its stability or strength.
- Our tops are crafted from high-quality solid wood and boast exquisite butterfly joints and finger joint construction between the slabs.
- Multi -Step lacquer coating on top protects the natural tone of the wood.
- Mortise and tenon construction ensures stability and durability on all pieces
- The iron base is hand-cut and welded.
- 100% solid wood chairs with faux-leather microfiber seats. Ships fully assembled, packed two per box.